WARNING: Amberlee Family Holiday Park is not for everyone!
If your idea of a holiday for you and your family is sitting in a room watching tv, playing on a computer or mobile device, accumulating even more screen time than when you’re at home or work – then Amberlee is not for you.
Amberlee is real – not virtual. It is about… real time with your family and loved ones, real holiday activities and adventures, real relaxation… and enjoying a real holiday!
Top 3 reasons to choose Amberlee as your next holiday destination
1. Amberlee is a place where childhood memories are made. With wide open spaces, freedom, fresh air and adventure, the children will keep themselves entertained for hours! The wide range of play facilities makes for happy healthy children, and you will be amazed how well they sleep after a busy day of play.
2. Owning your very own slice of the Mornington Peninsula just got a whole lot more affordable with the new three-bedroom holiday cabins. Your home away from home is ready – available to you all year around.
3. Nestled in the middle of the picturesque Mornington Peninsula Amberlee offers the perfect holiday destination. There is so much to see and do, from adventure parks to hot springs, numerous ocean and bay beaches, walks, restaurants and wineries. Amberlee provides a holiday home close to everything.
Amberlee Holiday Park on the Mornington Peninsula
Amberlee is nestled amongst 25 acres of native flora and fauna. Away from the hustle and bustle it is the perfect location to just ‘be’. Some of the many attractions you’ll discover here are:
- Swimming pool and children’s lagoon pool
- Tennis court, basketball ring and cricket strip
- Nine-hole mini golf course
- Children’s playground and dedicated toddlers sand play area
Things to do locally
The Mornington Peninsula must be one of the most diverse holiday destinations with so many things to do and see… why not try some?!
- Horse riding
- Enjoy ocean and bay beaches and swim with the dolphins
- Get lost in one of the mazes and spend a fun-filled day at one of the adventure parks
- Horse Riding
- Relax and rejuvenate at the Hot Springs
Places to eat and drink locally
Discover hidden gems and see the Peninsula’s icons that you will want to visit time and time again. Top tip from us is Steak night at the Sorrento Hotel with its amazing service and excellent value. Start your time here by checking out:
- Local café’s and bakeries… many that will serve you the perfect cup of coffee in the morning
- Restaurants and pubs that cater for a wide range of tastes and budgets
- Wineries and cellar door sales
- Delicious cheese and chocolate factories (ooooh! Yes please!)